Lurcher SOS Lurcher and Sighthound Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of abandoned and abused lurchers, greyhounds and other sighthounds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sketches by Sally

Go down 
+15
Bodkin
lurcher fan
Maddog
susiej
Sallyella
thedogpack
ptc
brooklyn
Happy To Be Hounded!
viper
June
dragoragirl
Nanny Noodle
highcrosshound
macbeth
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 3:16 pm

Hi Bodkin - I'm very happy to do a sketch of your 2 dogs - so sorry to hear you lost them both last year - horrible isn't it? sad7

My email is sallysketches@hotmail.com - send as many as you want and then we can discuss which ones 

would work best together x

Thanks everyone for your kind words - i did love his ears too - a bit like doggy semaphore!
Back to top Go down
Bodkin
Lurcher Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Jun 18, 2016 5:40 pm

Lovely - thank you!
Email with attached photos is on the way......

Am really excited!  Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyFri Jun 24, 2016 12:40 pm

Although I still have a few orders I was waiting on a few final photos - so thought I'd take the opportunity to draw one of mine for a change - so here's my Maisie Moo looking pretty chilled - it's a photo I have wanted to draw for some time - so with all this wet weather I have managed to get it finished and framed in double quick time!  - see what you think

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070534_zpschzn07ao
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 11:19 am

Another handsome lad - I would call him a silver brindle - not sure if that is correct terminology - but stunning all the same - am also sketching his brother Blue who will be my next one x

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070580_zpsoxvbua4h
Back to top Go down
Bodkin
Lurcher Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:14 pm

Oh, wow!  Your sketches are SOOO fantastic, Sally!

I can't wait for you to do my Polo & Elsa! cheers
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:11 pm

Gorgeous sketches! Thumbs Up

Love the one of your Maisie Moo makes me feel relaxed just looking at her. love

The silver Brindle boy, is lovely as there seems to be a light in his eye which brings him to life. love
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyThu Jun 30, 2016 6:53 pm

Thanks - I did enjoy doing my Maisie and had a sort of foot fetish moment as she does seem to have quite beautiful feet - wonder if anyone would just like a sketch of their dog's foot??! 

I have just started Pip's brother Blue and will hopefully finish that by the weekend - i have also slipped in a quick sketch of a horse as several people have asked if I would do one and I wanted to see if I could x

Andrea I do have another one to do before you - well I do have several in fact but as yet no firm photo so it may be as early as 10 days when I start Polo and Elsa x
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 1:01 pm

Well this is Blue - looks a lovely calm lurcher x wish Maisie was! just have to give it time 

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070596_zpsvuwfp3nh
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:11 pm

Lovely sketch of Blue - he and Pip look a very handsome pair. Thumbs Up love love
Back to top Go down
brooklyn
Homecheck Coordinator
Homecheck Coordinator
brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyWed Jul 06, 2016 2:29 pm

Oh Sally the sketch of your beautiful Maisie Is gorgeous largelovelargelove and the boys are very handsome as your sketch shows Thumbs UpThumbs Up
I'm sure in time your Maisie will be just as laid back fingerscrossedfingerscrossed
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyThu Jul 07, 2016 5:10 pm

Thank you so much for your kind encouragement - yes hopefully we will get there together - all in pieces here over little Esme  Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 9:15 am

Sorry I have n't posted for a while - still sketching - here are a few of my latest - the first a running dog - definitely a first for me 
See what you think

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070749_zpscrfud1al

A gorgeous Goldie

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070719_zpskzbbnuxu

And a lovely pair of lurchers - Polo and Elsa xx

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070773_zps6ysuc01e
Back to top Go down
lurcher fan
Online Fundraising Coordinator
Online Fundraising Coordinator
lurcher fan

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 10:46 am

They are fab Sally, the running dog is fantastic Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down
brooklyn
Homecheck Coordinator
Homecheck Coordinator
brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 11:59 am

Your sketches are wonderful Sally Thumbs UpThumbs Up

We just love the one if our girls and I'm sure all the other lucky owners you have sketched for must feel the same thankyouthankyou
Back to top Go down
Bodkin
Lurcher Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:13 pm

My Polo & Elsa are in the last sketch that Sally's posted  Very Happy
To say i'm overwhelmed is an understatement - Sally's captured them exactly

It took me ages to decide upon a photo which captured them both at their best and Sally's done them both proud.

thankyou
Back to top Go down
Laurie
Admin
Admin
Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Wow they are all wonderful Sally.  Who is the running dog?
Back to top Go down
http://www.lurchersos.org.uk
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 13, 2016 5:07 pm

thankyou thankyou So very kind - I am getting a bit of practice in these days and some different requests - the running dog was a first for me and I'm relieved to say went better than I could have hoped!  It was an order off Fb - and the dog was called Paris - I don't think it was an LSOS dog
I loved doing the Goldie as my son has one and they are such cuddle monsters but my first love will always be lurchers  yes
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 21, 2016 5:13 pm

Great sketches of all the dogs - such wonderful expressions on their faces. Thumbs Up love
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 10:31 am

Another couple of sketches - 2 sets of lovely lurchers  love

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 Image1_zpsm0ofusli

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 P1070796_zpslk6c4nnx
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 12:29 pm

These are beautiful sketches, love the Lurchers, they are gorgeous.  love love

In the first sketch, their expectant look, says it's a 'Treat-Time' photo that was taken and in the second, their resigned look, could be saying,  'Oh no, not a bath, pleeease! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 4:59 pm

I often wonder what the lovely hounds are thinking - probably - I do wish they'd stop taking photos and feed me/ walk me ..... yes
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 03, 2016 5:50 pm

Sallyella wrote:
I often wonder what the lovely hounds are thinking - probably - I do wish they'd stop taking photos and feed me/ walk me ..... yes
lol! They probably do!
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 3:04 pm

I've been trying something different recently as I was asked if I ever drew horses - well no - but I thought I would try....see what you think x

Sketches by Sally - Page 7 IMG_1601_zpsdvzrmiu2
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:25 pm

Oh wow, stunning sketch of two beautiful horses - I bet their owner/s love this. heart
Back to top Go down
Laurie
Admin
Admin
Laurie

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 8:40 pm

That is just fantastic Sally. love
Back to top Go down
http://www.lurchersos.org.uk
madfoxlady
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 pm

I really love this Smile So talented
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sketches by Sally
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next