Lurcher SOS Lurcher and Sighthound Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of abandoned and abused lurchers, greyhounds and other sighthounds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sketches by Sally

Go down 
+15
Bodkin
lurcher fan
Maddog
susiej
Sallyella
thedogpack
ptc
brooklyn
Happy To Be Hounded!
viper
June
dragoragirl
Nanny Noodle
highcrosshound
macbeth
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
madfoxlady
Officially Barking Mad

Sketches by Sally - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:01 pm

I really love this Smile So talented
Back to top Go down
echobelle
Hopelessly Hound Addicted
echobelle

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Your pictures are amazing. Each of your drawings is so individual and full of character. Absolutely gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 10:39 am

thankyou thankyou  for all your kind words of encouragement - I did enjoy doing the horses and as it was not a commissioned piece it is up for auction for Egypt Equine Aid - so hopefully raise a few pounds for them  yes fingerscrossed
Back to top Go down
Vanessa
Lurcher Puppy

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 2:57 pm

Sallyella wrote:
thankyou thankyou  for all your kind words of encouragement - I did enjoy doing the horses and as it was not a commissioned piece it is up for auction for Egypt Equine Aid - so hopefully raise a few pounds for them  yes fingerscrossed

Do you have a link for the auction as I'd love to bid.
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 5:26 pm

Hi Vanessa I'm hoping that this will take you to their page ...https://www.facebook.com/Art-for-Egypt-Equine-Aid-1691891037756507/
It starts on Sunday - and there are some fabulous artists work on there - so please do take a look  sunny
Back to top Go down
echobelle
echobelle

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:40 pm

My grandson wants to know if you do dragon lizards?!!!!
Back to top Go down
brooklyn
Homecheck Coordinator
Homecheck Coordinator
brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Sep 10, 2016 9:53 pm

What a wonderful picture and so kind of you to do it to raise money for Egypt Equine Aid fingerscrossed fingerscrossed your picture raises lots of money to help their charity
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySun Sep 11, 2016 6:18 pm

thankyou thankyou I hope so too - as to dragon lizards echobelle - I would love to give one a go! yes
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 2:49 pm

My last 2  running dog

Sketches by Sally - Page 8 IMG_1622_zpsv2nhhmre

Sketches by Sally - Page 8 P1070854_zpsfffzn7ud
Back to top Go down
madfoxlady
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 6:47 pm

Really impressive Smile
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 8:32 pm

They are wonderful sketches - both look so real. Thumbs Up love love
Back to top Go down
echobelle
echobelle

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptyFri Sep 30, 2016 10:05 pm

Love the expressions!
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 01, 2016 1:54 pm

thankyou for your kind words  yes
Back to top Go down
Sallyella
Adult Lurcher
Sallyella

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:04 pm

Here is George a rather lovely old boy and my first German Shepherd - a much loved lad who is sadly no longer with us 

Sketches by Sally - Page 8 George_zpspaspqucs

I am now fully booked up to and after Christmas as I have popped myself into a number of auctions. After these are done I am going to take a break from commissions as I am trying to put my house back together so I can sell it - something Maisie and Lena don't seem to want to help with!
Thank you for all your words of encouragement - it has made the world of difference really - as I did start off without much idea if my drawings would be in demand at all  Rolling Eyes and now it's been a whole year of drawing.......and playing with my dogs - wonderful really  yes
Back to top Go down
echobelle
echobelle

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:06 pm

Beautiful picture, his owners must be so delighted.
Back to top Go down
brooklyn
Homecheck Coordinator
Homecheck Coordinator
brooklyn

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 12:54 pm

Lovely pictures Sally largelovelargelove
I am so pleased my girls were one of your first Lsos ventures
Back to top Go down
Happy To Be Hounded!
Officially Barking Mad

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 EmptySat Oct 08, 2016 1:04 pm

Beautiful sketch of a lovely boy - do love his ears. love love

Your drawings are always exceptional Sally. Thumbs Up

Good luck with selling your house - I should tell your 2 gorgeous girls, there will be no more treats, unless they help you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sketches by Sally   Sketches by Sally - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Sketches by Sally
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8