Lurcher SOS Lurcher and Sighthound Rescue
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A forum dedicated to the rescue, rehabilitation and rehoming of abandoned and abused lurchers, greyhounds and other sighthounds.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling Sadie (Carol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christmas Cracker

Calling Sadie (Carol) Empty
PostSubject: Calling Sadie (Carol)   Calling Sadie (Carol) EmptyFri Nov 27, 2015 8:10 pm

Hi Sadie  santa

A special delivery is on its way to you and should arrive in the next few days   christmas7

keep a watch out for it - but no opening until Christmas Day   christmas2 christmas2

christmas4
Back to top Go down
Carol
Junior Lurcher

PostSubject: Re: Calling Sadie (Carol)   Calling Sadie (Carol) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 9:27 am

Oooooh Sadie is getting very excited- she raised an eyelid when I told her! I think she will spring into action when her parcel arrives  Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Carol
Junior Lurcher

PostSubject: Re: Calling Sadie (Carol)   Calling Sadie (Carol) EmptySat Nov 28, 2015 3:07 pm

Parcel has arrived safely cheers. I showed Sadie and she lifted her whole head this time but it was all a bit much so she put it back on her fluffy cushion. She told me to go and hide it until Christmas if she's not allowed to investigate it today so slave duly obliged. Slave is jumping up and down with excitement on Sadie's behalf Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling Sadie (Carol)   Calling Sadie (Carol) Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling Sadie (Carol)
Page 1 of 1